Challenger Skills Development Program (SDP)
Player Development Program with the Challenger Soccer Academy: Starting September 11th
Challenger’s Professional British Coaches are coming to teach players the fundamental skills they need to take their game to the next level. Weekly sessions guarantee your players are sure to have fun while practicing game-related technical activities.
- This program is suitable for players aged 5 -16 of all abilities.
- The program runs for 8 weeks on Tuesday Evenings.
- Practices will be 1 hour, each week for 8 weeks.
- All practices will include technical development, fun games and scrimmages.
- All coaches are fully qualified within their respective International Licensing System.
- All players must bring their own ball and plenty of water.
- Team practices are also available within the program, please contact Nick Rundell for further information on this.
- Any rained out sessions will be made up within the existing 8 weeks, or using an extra 9th week to complete the program.
For more information please contact Nick Rundell:
100% FOCUS ON INDIVIDUAL FOOT SKILLS - THE FLICKS, TRICKS AND MOVES!
The most successful youth players throughout the world all receive regular well planned Training Sessions which follow a consistent philosophy to develop their players. With no emphasis on winning, our practices only have one goal, and that is to develop and improve each individual both on and off the field! All our practices are taken from our Developmental Curriculum that has been designed by experts from around the world as we highlight the skills and needs for each Academy Phase of Development. All players receive a 1-hour training session per week for 8 weeks.