Challenger Skills Development Program (SDP)
Player Development Program with the Challenger Soccer Academy.
Challenger’s Professional British Coaches are coming to teach players the fundamental skills they need to take their game to the next level. Weekly sessions guarantee your players are sure to have fun while practicing game-related technical activities.
· Sessions are available TUESDAYS for players aged 5 -16 of all abilities.
· All practices will include technical development, fun games & scrimmages.
· All of Challengers British soccer coaches are fully qualified within the UEFA Licensing System (European Governing Body for Soccer)
· Any rained out sessions will be made up within the existing 8 weeks, or using an extra 9th week to complete the program.
· If you would like to register your team for the program, we can ensure they are placed in the same group and depending on group numbers they may have the opportunity to work solely with one coach. Please note that all players on a team must register individually for the program.
For more information on the program, contact Jon Davies at Challenger Sports.
100% FOCUS ON INDIVIDUAL FOOT SKILLS - THE FLICKS, TRICKS AND MOVES!
The most successful youth players throughout the world all receive regular well planned Training Sessions which follow a consistent philosophy to develop their players. With no emphasis on winning, our practices only have one goal, and that is to develop and improve each individual both on and off the field! All our practices are taken from our Developmental Curriculum that has been designed by experts from around the world as we highlight the skills and needs for each Academy Phase of Development. All players receive a 1-hour training session per week for 8 weeks.