Competitive Team Registration
Information is for Clubs Requesting to use FSA as the Home Association:
Please Note: This is not a registration for individual Players who are seeking a competitive team.
FALL 2016 REGISTRATION OPENS JULY 1ST, 2016
***There is no action required on your part for Spring 2017. S17 rosters have already been generated. Check your team account.
TEAM REGISTRATION FORM (via GotSoccer):
CLUB REGISTRATION (for Club Registrars only):
ADULTS on a ROSTER: $5 per adult on the roster (once per soccer year / Fall and Spring)
PLAYERS: $30 per player annually
Make checks payable to Frisco Soccer. FSA will not accept a team registration without payment unless prior arrangements have been made.
REGISTRATION INFO: *Teams must make an appointment for registration with firstname.lastname@example.org. If you plan to use electronic registration instead of an appointment, pls confirm via email once all required documents have been uploaded.
Teams are required to apply to the event and enter all information in GotSoccer before the appointment. Appointment times will begin on July 1st. FSA office will be closed at noon on July 3rd. Please email, or text 214-585-9462 to make an appointment . Teams will be allowed 30 minutes slots per team.
REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPETITIVE TEAM REGISTRATION*:
*Teams must register both Fall and Spring seasons.
Team and Coach Requirements
- Background Checks and ID's for Rostered Adults
FSA REQUIRES all adults to show valid pictured proof of identification once per soccer year.
- Preliminary Roster:
Use GotSoccer to form your roster.
Use the player's legal name from the birth certificate, NO nicknames.
Enter the team name exactly as it should appear on the roster.
- Fact Sheet:
Fact Sheet must me submitted electronically to NTSSA before registering the team with Frisco Soccer. Team Club Fact Sheet
- Proof of approved fact sheet will be required along with all signature
- Fees are due at the time of registration (or check with your club to see if direct bill has been set up).
- Teams must have at least 12 players to initiate a team registration.
Player Form Requirements:
- NTSSA Competitive Membership Form- UPDATED FALL 16
- FSA will validate and return original documents
- Government issued birth certificate
Players with foreign birth certificates may require additional paperwork
Read the USSF Instructions for Players with Foreign Birth Certificates
- Missing signatures. Most often...the players membership form. Check forms for signatures. This will delay the teams registration.
- Birth certificates that are not goverment issued or are unreadable.
- Missing paperwork
- Unreadable forms or documents
You will get:
- A signed official, computer generated, North Texas Roster.
- An NTSSA Member ID Card as proof of background check for all rostered adults.
- Laminated travel cards (upon request)
Spring Registration Info: No additional action is required for spring. Please check your team account for the spring roster.