Competitive Team Registration
This Information is for Clubs/Teams requesting to use FSA as the Home Association
Please Note: This is not a registration for individual players who are seeking a competitive team.
There are many requirements and bylaws for being a competitive team. Please make sure you read the following taken from the NTSSA website:
For further questions about competitive team Home Association registration, call 972-712-4625 for the FSA office or email: ContactUs@friscosoccer.org.
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT USING YOUR GOTSOCCER TEAM ACCOUNT:
***Do not use a previous recreational team account to form a competitive team account.***
FEES DUE: ADULTS on a ROSTER: $5 per adult on the roster (once per soccer year / Fall and Spring).
PLAYERS: $30 per player annually
Make checks payable to Frisco Soccer.
FSA will not accept a team registration without payment unless prior arrangements have been made.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFO: Please confirm with FSA via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) once all steps have been completed and all required documents have been uploaded as listed below. Errors will cause delay.
IF YOUR DOCUMENTS ARE INCOMPLETE OR IF YOU ARE MISSING ANY DOCUMENTS, YOUR ROSTER WILL NOT BE GENERATED.
Teams that want to register in person must make an appointment by emailing email@example.com. Teams are required to apply to the event and enter/upload all information in GotSoccer before the appointment.
REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPETITIVE TEAM REGISTRATION
(We understand you have deadlines. We can only supply your team roster if all requirements are met. If documents, signatures or other errors exist, this will delay the process. Please make sure you review the list before you email for your roster.
Team and Coach Requirements:
- Background Checks and ID's for Rostered Adults
FSA REQUIRES all adults to show valid pictured proof of identification once per soccer year.
- Preliminary Roster:
Use GotSoccer to form your roster. All players on the roster should be entered here.
Use the player's legal name from the birth certificate, NO nicknames.
Enter the team name exactly as it should appear on the roster.
- Fact Sheet:
Fact Sheet must be submitted electronically to NTSSA before registering the team with Frisco Soccer. Team Club Fact Sheet.
- Proof of approved fact sheet will be required along with all signatures.
- Fees are due at the time of registration (or check with your club to see if direct bill has been set up).
- Teams must have at least 12 players to initiate a team registration.
Player Form Requirements:
- NTSSA Competitive Membership Form- UPDATED FALL 16 - Upload all forms in 1 batch under documents in the FSA competitive registration event. Your documents should be in alphabetical order by last name when you upload the group.
- Government issued birth certificate - Upload all forms in 1 batch under documents in the FSA competitive registration event. Your documents should be in alphabetical order by last name when you upload the group.
- Players with foreign birth certificates may require additional paperwork.
Read the USSF Instructions for Players with Foreign Birth Certificates.
- If you are missing any of your player forms, forms are not uploaded in the correct location, or have any of the common errors below, you will receive an email and your request for a roster will go back in the email queue. Please make sure you check all details completely so there will be no delay. If you have questions, you can call the FSA office at 972-712-4625.
- Missing signatures. Most often...the players membership form. Check forms for signatures. This will delay the teams registration.
- Birth certificates that are not goverment issued or are unreadable.
- Missing paperwork
- Unreadable forms or documents
FSA will provide the following for teams that meet the above requirements:
- A signed official, computer generated, North Texas Roster. Printable from your team account.
- An NTSSA Member ID Card as proof of background check for all rostered adults.
- Laminated travel cards (upon request)
Spring Registration Info: If there are no changes for the spring, no additional action is required. Please check your team account for the spring roster in late December.