Competitive Team Registration
Information is for Clubs/Teams requesting to use FSA as the Home Association:
Please Note: This is not a registration for individual players who are seeking a competitive team.
Read the Competitive Soccer Policy Manual on the NTSSA website.
For further questions about competitive team registration contact ContactUs@friscosoccer.org.
FALL 2017 REGISTRATION OPENS JULY 1ST, 2017
***There is no action required on your part for the Spring season. Spring rosters will automatically be generated and available in your team account.
TEAM REGISTRATION FORM (via GotSoccer):
CLUB REGISTRATION (for Club Registrars only): Click Here
ADULTS on a ROSTER: $5 per adult on the roster (once per soccer year / Fall and Spring)
PLAYERS: $30 per player annually
Make checks payable to Frisco Soccer. FSA will not accept a team registration without payment unless prior arrangements have been made.
REGISTRATION INFO: If you plan to use electronic registration, please confirm with FSA via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) once all steps have been completed and all required documents have been uploaded. Teams must make an appointment for registration if you want to register in person (email@example.com, recommended for new teams). Teams are required to apply to the event and enter/upload all information in GotSoccer before the appointment. 2017 appointment times will begin on Monday, July 3rd. The FSA office will be closed on July 4th.
REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPETITIVE TEAM REGISTRATION*:
*Teams must register both Fall and Spring seasons.
Team and Coach Requirements
- Background Checks and ID's for Rostered Adults
FSA REQUIRES all adults to show valid pictured proof of identification once per soccer year.
- Preliminary Roster:
Use GotSoccer to form your roster.
Use the player's legal name from the birth certificate, NO nicknames.
Enter the team name exactly as it should appear on the roster.
- Fact Sheet:
Fact Sheet must be submitted electronically to NTSSA before registering the team with Frisco Soccer. Team Club Fact Sheet
- Proof of approved fact sheet will be required along with all signatures.
- Fees are due at the time of registration (or check with your club to see if direct bill has been set up).
- Teams must have at least 12 players to initiate a team registration.
Player Form Requirements:
- NTSSA Competitive Membership Form- UPDATED FALL 16
- FSA will validate and return original documents
- Government issued birth certificate
Players with foreign birth certificates may require additional paperwork
Read the USSF Instructions for Players with Foreign Birth Certificates
- Missing signatures. Most often...the players membership form. Check forms for signatures. This will delay the teams registration.
- Birth certificates that are not goverment issued or are unreadable.
- Missing paperwork
- Unreadable forms or documents
You will get:
- A signed official, computer generated, North Texas Roster.
- An NTSSA Member ID Card as proof of background check for all rostered adults.
- Laminated travel cards (upon request)
Spring Registration Info: No additional action is required for spring. Please check your team account for the spring roster.