Check In Requirements
***All teams must physically sign in at the FSA office. See information below***
FIELD CHECK IN ONLY AVAILABLE AT TOYOTA FROM 7AM-12PM SATURDAY IF ELECTRONIC UPLOAD IS APPROVED
1. Upload Official Roster to the Documents Tab in the Event of your GotSoccer account.
U11 and older - Using a copy of your official roster (North Texas or US Club), cross out any players who 100% will not be participating in the tournament. If all are participating, write all players participating on the roster. You do not need to provide player ID cards.
U7-U10 Academy teams - NTSSA teams must upload FINAL VALIDATED Academy Tournament Roster(See steps below for Academy Rosters). US Club will use the roster provided to them by US Club. Teams may not be a mix of both.
2. Guest Players - maximum of 5 Guest Players and/or Club Pass Players, no exceptions.
- If Club Pass Player, guest paperwork is NOT required. The Club Pass Player can be added directly to your Got Soccer Event Roster.
If the guest player is not currently registered to play soccer, have them register as a Non-rostered Guest Player. There are no guest players in U7-U10 since academy rosters are specific to each tournament. Once registered as a non-rostered guest player, complete the Guest Player Form.
Review Guest Player Form(s) and ensure completeness with all signatures and registration number.
- Guest players MUST make themselves "available for the tournament". Click here for instructions on how to submit a guest player for the Event. This will allow you to add them to your event roster.
- Add the Guest Player(s) to your GotSoccer Event Roster. Click here for instructions on how to add the guest player to your Event Roster.
- Upload completed Guest Player Form(s) into the Document tab of the Event in your GotSoccer account.
3. Medical Releases - can be uploaded but are not required. Please keep a copy of all player medical releases with your during all tournament games.
Once rosters and guest player forms have been uploaded to your event account, we will review your documents and flag you as complete if there are no issues with the team paperwork provided.
***All teams must physically SIGN IN at the FSA office to receive team packet with player gifts, parking passes and other valuable information.
Academy Tournament Roster for NTSSA U7-U10 teams. Here's how...
The U7, U8, U9 & U10 groups for this tournament are all considered academy since both recreational and academy teams can participate.
The following steps are required for an NTSSA academy team:
Step 1) Coaches/Managers - Whether your team is recreational, academy or a mix, each player will need a current Academy Player Registration Form covering SPRING 2016. If you need a form for the player, please send this link to the parent so they can follow the steps and get a completed form back to you.
Step 2) Coaches/Managers - Once you have a current (2016 & signed by a NTSSA registrar) Academy Registration Form for each player, use the Academy Tournament Roster below and list each player in alphabetical order by last name. Be sure to use the players proper name and provide all the information required including the registration number. All adults listed as Coach, AC, or Mgr must have a background check and a NTSSA registration number. Academy Tournament Roster
Step 3) Coaches/Managers - Take/send the completed individual Academy Registration forms for each player on the roster and the Academy Tournament Roster form to a North Texas Association and have the roster signed by the registrar (Validated). You can send it to Frisco Soccer at email@example.com. Please do this as soon as possible since we will be very busy checking teams in the week of the tournament.
This will be your tournament roster for this tournament only.
If you have any questions about this process, call the Frisco Soccer Association office at 972-712-4625 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Age Group||Roster Max|