FALL 2018 PRACTICE AREAS
City of Frisco Parks Map - Use this map to find parks in your area. Check to see if they are approved for FSA practice.
Once again, for the upcoming Fall Season, we will have a limited number of lighted game fields available at Warren & Northeast to reserve for practice sessions.
As in past seasons:
We will reserve 1 hour time blocks:
- 5:15pm - 6:15pm
- 6:20pm - 7:20pm
- 7:25pm - 8:25pm
Days available for reservations will be as follows:
- Warren => Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
- Northeast => Wednesdays and Thursdays
Reservation requests will be accepted Tuesday morning, August 28th at 8am, and will be on a first come, first served basis. Emailed reservations sent prior to 8am will not be accepted and must be resubmitted.
Please email the following info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***** DO NOT REPLY TO THE EMAIL DIRECTLY!*****
- Team Name, Age group, Head Coach’s name and contact information - email and cell phone
- Park Preference - Northeast or Warren
- Preferred day and times (3-5 options)
- At this time, due to limited availability, teams will not be given more than one time slot.
- If you coach more than one team, U9 and up, please send one email that includes both requests.
- You may begin practicing on Monday, September 10th based on the final schedule.
- Scheduled Games will take priority over scheduled practices on game fields. We try to limit the number of weekday games, but if games are scheduled/rescheduled on your field and time, your practice may be cancelled. Alternative field options will be based on availability.
***FSA badges must be worn at all times during practices and games***
Thank you for all of the time and energy that each of you give every season!
GAME FIELD PRACTICE AREA GUIDELINES -
*Once the teams name appears on this document, the coach must print this document as confirmation and have it at the designated practice
1. The FSA Chairman of Services is responsible for assigning lighted practice areas. When unavailable, he/she must to designate a backup.
2. Proof of reservation: A printed copy of the on-line schedule with a timestamp will be used. It must be printed from the Frisco Soccer Association Website showing the following information.
- Team name
- Coach's name
- Team Age
- Designated area, day and time
Expiration date (it cannot be later than the end of the season or TOC. Under no circumstance, will the proof be valid more than 4 months from the issuing date)
3. The reserved area and time must be simultaneously posted online upon issuing the proof of reservation.
4. The coach or representative is required to carry the original proof of reservation while practicing in the designated area.
5. The proof of reservation must be presented to whoever legitimately asks for it: League official, coaches desiring to use the same area, Park & Rec, Frisco PD any other City official.
6. In all circumstances, failure to provide the proof of reservation as requested, requires the practice area to be immediately cleared by the team at fault.
7. Failure to clear the area as requested, is a direct violation of City Ordinance subject to police intervention and possible fines to the team's coach and/or representative at fault.
8. In the improbable case of a conflict when both coaches are able provide an official proof of reservation, granting them the same practice area, date and time, either both teams will share the same area or, if no possible arrangement is reached, they will have to clear the area.
9. In case of any conflict, the coach (es) in possession of an official proof of reservation are required to contact you (or your designated backup) in order to resolve the issue as soon as possible.