Spring 2017 PRACTICE AREAS
City of Frisco Parks Map - Use this map to find parks in your area. Check to see if they are approved for FSA practice.
For reservations, questions or comments on field space, email email@example.com
GAME FIELD PRACTICE AREAS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR AGES U9+ FSA RECREATIONAL ONLY.
RESERVATIONS WILL BE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE ONCE THE EMAIL IS SENT FOR THE SEASON.
GAME FIELD PRACTICE AREA GUIDELINES -
*Once the teams name appears on this document, the coach must print this document as confirmation and have it at the designated practice
1. The FSA Chairman of Services is responsible for assigning lighted practice areas. When unavailable, he/she must to designate a backup.
2. Proof of reservation: A printed copy of the on-line schedule with a timestamp will be used. It must be printed from the Frisco Soccer Association Website showing the following information.
- Team name
- Coach's name
- Team Age
- Designated area, day and time
Expiration date (it cannot be later than the end of the season or TOC. Under no circumstance, will the proof be valid more than 4 months from the issuing date)
3. The reserved area and time must be simultaneously posted online upon issuing the proof of reservation.
4. The coach or representative is required to carry the original proof of reservation while practicing in the designated area.
5. The proof of reservation must be presented to whoever legitimately asks for it: League official, coaches desiring to use the same area, Park & Rec, Frisco PD any other City official.
6. In all circumstances, failure to provide the proof of reservation as requested, requires the practice area to be immediately cleared by the team at fault.
7. Failure to clear the area as requested, is a direct violation of City Ordinance subject to police intervention and possible fines to the team's coach and/or representative at fault.
8. In the improbable case of a conflict when both coaches are able provide an official proof of reservation, granting them the same practice area, date and time, either both teams will share the same area or, if no possible arrangement is reached, they will have to clear the area.
9. In case of any conflict, the coach (es) in possession of an official proof of reservation are required to contact you (or your designated backup) in order to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
All City Ordinances take precedence over rules and guidelines of FSA.