Spring 2018 PRACTICE AREAS
City of Frisco Parks Map - Use this map to find parks in your area. Check to see if they are approved for FSA practice.
For reservations, questions or comments on field space, email firstname.lastname@example.org
U9+ LIGHTED GAME FIELD PRACTICE AREAS
For the upcoming Spring Season, we will have a limited number of lighted game fields available at Warren & Northeast to reserve for practice sessions. Reservations will begin Tuesday morning, February 13 th , at 8am and will be on a first come, first served basis. Reservation requests must be emailed to email@example.com . You may begin practicing Monday, February 19th based on the final schedule which should be posted Saturday 2/17/18.
Emailed reservations sent prior to 8am will not be accepted and must be resubmitted.
If you would like to reserve lighted game fields for practice space, please email me the following:
- Team Name, Age group and your contact information - email and cell phone
- Park Preference - Northeast or Warren
- Preferred day and times (3-5 options)
- Warren will be available Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
- Northeast will be available Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Time slots will be 5:15-6:15 , 6:20-7:20 and 7:25-8:25
GAME FIELD PRACTICE AREA GUIDELINES -
*Once the teams name appears on this document, the coach must print this document as confirmation and have it at the designated practice
1. The FSA Chairman of Services is responsible for assigning lighted practice areas. When unavailable, he/she must to designate a backup.
2. Proof of reservation: A printed copy of the on-line schedule with a timestamp will be used. It must be printed from the Frisco Soccer Association Website showing the following information.
- Team name
- Coach's name
- Team Age
- Designated area, day and time
Expiration date (it cannot be later than the end of the season or TOC. Under no circumstance, will the proof be valid more than 4 months from the issuing date)
3. The reserved area and time must be simultaneously posted online upon issuing the proof of reservation.
4. The coach or representative is required to carry the original proof of reservation while practicing in the designated area.
5. The proof of reservation must be presented to whoever legitimately asks for it: League official, coaches desiring to use the same area, Park & Rec, Frisco PD any other City official.
6. In all circumstances, failure to provide the proof of reservation as requested, requires the practice area to be immediately cleared by the team at fault.
7. Failure to clear the area as requested, is a direct violation of City Ordinance subject to police intervention and possible fines to the team's coach and/or representative at fault.
8. In the improbable case of a conflict when both coaches are able provide an official proof of reservation, granting them the same practice area, date and time, either both teams will share the same area or, if no possible arrangement is reached, they will have to clear the area.
9. In case of any conflict, the coach (es) in possession of an official proof of reservation are required to contact you (or your designated backup) in order to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
All City Ordinances take precedence over rules and guidelines of FSA.